Customer Accounting & Financial Reporting ConsultantPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
70554Fundamental Components: • Complete customer cash processes with banks, including cash distributions, receipts, executing bank reports, importing files, etc.
• Complete Large Case Pensions revenue reporting for actuals, forecasts and plans, including appropriate monitoring and analysis.
• Complete various reconciliations between LCP systems, general ledger and subsidiary records.
• Assist Manager in preparing GAAP/STAT monthly and quarterly financial reporting requirements to meet Controllers deliverables.
• Follow department compliance policies with regard to security and privacy of customer information, product disclosure, complaint resolution, document retention and destruction, etc.
• Maintain expertise of appropriate systems, and support efforts to ensure the efficiency and quality of system data, functionality and controls.
• Develop and implement appropriate tools and models.
• Make suggestions to maximize efficiency. Background Experience: • Ability to work effectively in a team environment and adapt to changing priorities.
• Proven analytical ability and strong organizational skills.
• Sound written and oral communication skills.
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel and other MS office products. Additional Job Information: • Firm grasp of basic financial and investment concepts, ability to multi-task with significant attention to detail.
• Proven mathematical aptitude.
• Must have good organizational skills, and be able to work in a production environment with daily, monthly and quarterly deliverables. Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.