Corporate Security Intelligence AnalystPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
This position provides administrative support of corporate security services including the development and implementation of security programs. Develop, interpret, manage and enforce security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines to ensure the protection of Company assets including personnel, property and information. Maintains corporate security data bases, incident reporting, security assessments. Conducts research concerning security matters and maintains metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the security operation.Initiates inquiries concerning security events and incidents to identify and mitigate risk. Maintains liaison with law enforcement authorities to facilitate the reporting of possible criminal incidents.
Provide operational security intelligence via security incident trends, analysis, and open-source research. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role within Global Security's converged intelligence group and support the Senior Director of Technology & Global Response and the Vice President of Operational Security in maintaining the overall safety and security of Aetna's people, facilities, and assets. Additional responsibilities include trend reporting, incident management, security assessments and assisting with security metrics and awareness programs. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to foster a collaborative approach to achieve strategic goals in a manner consistent with Aetna's Global Security practices and control standards.
As a member Global Security’s Operational Security Intelligence (OSI) team, leads investigative projects, prevention techniques and produces intelligence reports minimizing threat impacts and enabling leadership decision advantage.
- Support intelligence/security initiatives and strategies using an all-hazards, risk-based approach while ensuring security measures and processes are aligned with and support the Company's business objectives
- Conduct open-source research to identify potential areas of risk and provide findings through written reports to various internal stakeholders to include senior management
- Participate in security response activities to ensure they appropriately address the direct effects of an event or incident
- Respond to requests for information on topics of interest (groups, threats, targets, etc.) as required
- Assist with the administration of employee travel programs by preparing country briefs and travel advisories for executives and Executive Protection personnel as needed
- Integrate convergence planning, both physical and cyber, into core security/intelligence and business functions
- Evaluate Global Security policies, programs, and procedures to effectively protect information and information systems from adversarial threats
- Monitor emerging threats and oversee the analysis of data from varied sources and perspectives to identify potential areas of impact to the enterprise
- Assess and catalogue all threats directed at Company executives, officers, employees or facilities
- Monitor global indicators and alert systems to ensure event/incident details are transmitted, escalated and responded to in an efficient and timely manner
- Develop meaningful metrics that effectively measure key performance indicators and enhance model-driven solutions and techniques
- Partner and develop collaborative relationships across the Global Security management team for program sponsorship and resources to ensure short- and long-term goals are achieved
- Prepare and conduct intelligence/security-related training programs
- Maintain effective working relationships with law enforcement, intelligence and other related government agencies, and private sector security groups
- Administer and operate open source, intelligence and operations center software tools/suites
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication (both verbal and written) skills, as well as the ability to work and collaborate within the various Aetna business units and across all levels of employees, including executives
- Sound technical skills and demonstrated aptitude for information analysis
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with diverse groups of individuals and functions, both internal and external
- Ability to adhere to instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form
- Strong working knowledge of the core concepts of physical and cyber security, operational intelligence and incident response/management operational experience in these key areas is required
- Experience with tools such as NC4, D3 and other security operations center systems
- Ability to efficiently manage and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Instructional and supervisory capability and adaptability required
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.