Content Quality ReviewerPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
66450Fundamental Components: Fundamental Components
- Reviews and copyedits communications materials (e.g., publications, marketing materials, ads, scripts) according to company’s brand, voice and plain language standards
- Works collaboratively with multiple business partners to secure adherence to company’s brand, voice, plain language and marketing compliance standards
- Learns Sharepoint content management system to traffic reviews and works within the framework to move pieces through workflow to legal
- Is comfortable with change and managing to deadlines/is fluid and flexible
- Takes ownership of work and brings a solutions-based attitude to work
- Builds and maintains positive, productive relationships across teams in support of department and enterprise goals
- Experience working in highly regulated industry a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working with marketing project management/automation tools a plus
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced environment.
Familiarity with Medicare a plus.
Dedication to ethical and compliance standards and timely completion of assigned projects.
Experience with plain language and various style guides a must.
Additional Job Information: Outstanding opportunity to work in a high-profile and growing department. Opportunity to develop plain language and marketing and advertising compliance skills to enhance your professional career. Become part of a strong Marketing Operations team that values teamwork and is driven to provide value to our customers and our company.
Required Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Consulting for Solutions Desired Skills: Technology - Selecting and Applying Technology Solutions Functional Skills: Communication - Communication Quality Control, Communication - Member communications Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.