Communications Project ManagerPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
Customized Communications Group (CCG) is a creative agency within Aetna that produces custom communications for customers using print and digital media. In this role, you will:
- Cultivate strong relationships with assigned customer accounts and their Aetna account team
- Present/articulate CCG capabilities to a broad audience
- Listen carefully to each customer's challenges and goals to assess communication opportunities
- Brainstorm ideas, suggestions and recommendations with the CCG team
- Prepare and deliver proposals and price estimates
- Manage projects from start to finish (print, web, video, multi-media)
- Prepare creative briefs and project timelines
- Provide guidance and direction to the team to be sure all aspects of the project align with customer expectations
- Review all creative concepts for client readiness
- Share concepts with client at each stage of development; provides clients feedback/direction to the creative team
- Coordinated legal, QCC and other required reviews
- Monitors and documents project timelines, progress and budget
- Bills projects within 30 days of completion, contributing to revenue goals
- Tracks and monitors billable time
- Proactively shares ideas and suggestions with team (project results, metrics, best practices)
- Recommend and embrace process improvements and enhancements
Solid understanding of employee benefits and wellness programs.
Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
Strong collaboration skills and project management experience.
Able to manage communications projects using a variety of media (print and digital). Additional Job Information:
- Client focused, deadline driven, and a creative flair for reviewing copy and design
- Able to build and strengthen customer relationships
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.