Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Cloud Engineer Azure - 65482BRPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Assist with cloud design and strategy to support enterprise use cases
- Collaborate with business partners and other technical areas to migrate workloads to the public cloud
- Enforce best practices for both IaaS and PaaS cloud solutions
- Develop scripts and automation to provision and manage cloud environments
- Design and implement cost saving measures into solution
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems spanning on-premises and cloud environments
- Work closely with various technology teams on day‐to‐day tasks along with project planning and implementation
- Create and maintain system documentation
- 3+ years experience as a cloud engineer.
- Experience managing Microsoft Azure environments (VM’s, VNETS, Subnets, NSG’s, Resource Groups, etc )
- Experience migrating on-premises infrastructure to Microsoft Azure cloud
- Experience working in environments with various Azure based PaaS & SaaS services (ASE, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, Azure AD, Azure ADDS, etc)
- High degree of knowledge in Azure Active Directory, Roles and Policies
- High degree of knowledge in IT security
- Ability to understand enterprise infrastructure/application architecture diagrams
- High degree of knowledge in networking
- Microsoft Azure Certification preferred
- Knowledge and experience in AWS and GCP a plus
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.