Business System Sustainment GuidePrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
63010Fundamental Components: Serving as senior lean consultant, driving capability building of sustainment and business leadership in aligned functional team(s).
- Build lean capabilities in Sustainment through hands on facilitation, workshops and coaching to drive abilities to improve effectiveness of the business system
- Partner with Sustainment in coaching and leading business leaders in learning and adopting lean behaviors
Assessing health of business system and consulting on CI opportunities
- Create transparency and drive continuous improvement in the business by leading Business System Health Checks
- Provide leadership team with an objective view of strengths and opportunities which will drive significant advancements in maturity and business impact.
- Work directly with Sustainability Business teams in creation and execution of Continuous Improvement plans that focus closing the gaps.
- Problems being solved at the right level; cascading when appropriate
- Problems tied to moving key performance needles (aka they are important)
- Teams actively solving problems using RCPS
Enable Sustainment to drive connectivity across ABX activities
- Engage with sustainment to identify opportunities across the function that improve the CI roadmap
- Ensure that sustainment builds ongoing reporting mechanism that enables visibility and transparency
- 10 - 15 years’ experience leading or operating in a lean environment
- Solid knowledge and demonstrated understanding of lean tools and methodologies such as A3 Development and Management, Value Stream Mapping, 5S/Visual Factory, Standard Work and Strategy Deployment
- Experienced in coaching of leaders in adopting lean management concepts and behaviors
- Understands change management strategies and experience deploying as part of transformation
- Ability to work collaboratively across many teams, prioritize demands from those teams, synthesize information received and generate meaningful conclusions
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills. Express thoughts in an organized and
- articulate manner. Build a climate of trust and respect
- Executive presence with an ability to connect with and positively influence senior leaders
- Ability to conceive innovative ideas or solutions
- Ability to effectively navigate a cross-functional organization to get work done
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Thrives in a complex, fast-paced environment
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.