Business Project Program Manager- Data IntelligencePrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Develops and implements strategic business plan to achieve business goals.
- Proactively leads a program and/or most complex projects by setting strategic direction.
- Identifies gaps and recommends enhancements related to new and/or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization.
- Collaborates and partners with other functional managers, other business areas across/within segments or other business areas to ensure all workflow processes and interdependencies are identified and addressed.
- Will be responsible for some documentation of requirements.
- Consults with constituents (these may be internal and/or external) to scope/define project.
- Influences change in order to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services.
- Collaboratively works across multiple functions and /or segments to obtain agreement from all impacted parties (e.g., up and downstream effects often impact multiple functions and/or segments.
- Responsible for development and implementation of new ideas that supports work/team.
- Cross function/segment group facilitation/presentation.
- Leads all project and/or program management work including monitoring and tracking of progress and status update communications.
- Will do some data analysis on requirements and/or defects in testing.
- Assists others to identify solutions to issues that negatively impact program and/or project plan.
- Proven project management skills.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Proven track record in meeting project milestones and negotiating for resources.
- Analytical skills, mostly with SQL in DB2 or MS SQL Server.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience and 8-10 years of experience related to standards & measurements, technology, systems and processes, including project consultation preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.