Business Project Program Manager (67590BR)Primary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
67590Fundamental Components: Develops and implements strategic business plan to achieve business goals. Proactively leads a program and/or most complex projects by setting strategic direction. Identifies gaps and recommends enhancements related to new and/or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization. Collaborates and partners with other functional managers, other business areas across/within segments or other business areas to ensure all workflow processes and interdependencies are identified and addressed. Consults with constituents (these may be internal and/or external) to scope/define project. Influences change in order to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services. Collaboratively works across multiple functions and /or segments to obtain agreement from all impacted parties (e.g., up and downstream effects often impact multiple functions and/or segments. Assist others to identify solutions to issues that negatively impact program and/or project plan.
The successful candidate will need:
- In-depth understanding of Medicare, Medicare Advantage and Aetna Group Medicare Advantage and Part D Portfolio.
- Understanding of FI and SI funding arrangements and how each impact the benefit offering
- Ability to assess legacy plan designs within the RFP and partner with Sales in identifying the most effective Aetna MA plan to meet the needs.
- Ability to identify potential gaps in all aspects of the plan offerings when plans are required to meet “equal-to or better-than” criteria.
- Understanding of internal systems such as MPDT, Aetna claims, and CCI
- Ability to successfully identify benefit deviations across three separate operating platforms
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with Sales, Product, UW and MSO
- Ability to provide support to the existing Sales Support team and assist with other aspects of the RFP activity.
- In-depth understanding of Aetna commercial products, Medicare Advantage and Part D, Medicare Supplement products and services.
- Proven project management skills.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Proven track record in meeting project milestones and negotiating for resources.
- 8-10 years of experience related to systems and processes, including project consultation preferred.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.