Accounting Manager Statutory Reporting - 71384BRPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
71384Fundamental Components: Job Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of senior and staff accountants to centralize and automate two key areas of the statutory reporting process.
- The first area involves the “inputs” to the broader statutory process, including pulling data from disparate sources and statutory-specific journal entries to finalize the trial balance.
- The second area involves the “outputs” of numerous (and various) types of reporting – both external and management-reporting. Both areas are currently decentralized and manual.
- You will have the opportunity to centralize these deliverables into one team and then design, build, and implement solutions to transform the way the entire team works.
- The ideal candidate will have 6 or more years of progressive accounting, auditing, or financial reporting experience, with a track record of leading and implementing process change utilizing technical proficiency skills (Excel, Macros, and development of databases).
- 4 years professional experience leading teams through process improvements while using change management, team building and clear and concise communication skills.
- Insurance industry experience
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.