Accounting and Financial Reporting Director - 70950BRPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
You will lead the monthly management reporting and accounting close process for the Health Care Benefits segment.
- Lead all aspects of significant and high exposure Accounting and Finance activities and functions
- Lead monthly development of financial statement
- Assist with monthly analysis of business segment performance and highlight drivers of variances vs. budget and forecast.
- Coordinate monthly earnings meetings
- Work closely with Financial Systems team to ensure operating model and related results are accurately reflected across all systems
- Foster and lead all aspects of the development, implementation and monitoring of Accounting and Financial control policies and procedures
- Financial planning, forecast, budget, and analysis a plus
- Influence business partners across a highly matrix organization
- Project management experience a plus
- Healthcare, managed care insurance or financial services experience preferred
- Advanced Degree or CPA preferred
- Hyperion knowledge a plus
- Minimum 7+ years relevant accounting and management reporting experience utilizing strong analytical skills and excellent communication in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Minimum 3+ years in a finance leadership role utilizing strong technical skills including Excel and Power Point
What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, fresh opinions, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us every day. Our high-energy and customer-focused colleagues work hard every single day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.Clinical Licensure: N/A Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.