Account AssociatePrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Stamford Apply
- Requires efficient professional handling of inquiries from covered employees & their dependents re: claims & eligibility status, benefit summary & enrollment information.
- Interact via phone and e-mail to various department contacts (Account Team, PSL, Claims, Eligibility, etc.) in efforts to resolve escalated issues.
- Leverage PSL to ensure superior customer service is rendered in support of Plan Sponsor expectations and/or performance guarantees.
- Partner with PSL for end to end perspective to assist with resolution of root causes of service deficiencies.
- Accountability for assigned customer projects.
- Act as a liaison between Customer and Aetna and provide timely feedback to Aetna Account team and leadership so we can be most responsive to anticipated customer needs or issues.
- Review Field Communications with AMs/AE for customer notification.
- Review Network Updates with AMs/AE and Network team.
- Develop and own service report/issue log.
- Develop and Deliver Onsite Rep monthly reports to customer.
- Escalate issues to Account, Ops and Management Teams.
- Relationship development with appropriate Plan Sponsor Contacts and Onsite Vendor Partners.
- Identify process improvements.
- Promote online member tools.
- Participate in customer meetings related to implementation, results review, site visits, audits, finalist meetings, open enrollment and special client onsite promotions around benefits offered.
- Receive and consult with member walk-ins regarding service related issues and/or processes.
- Introduces themselves and available for benefits questions.
- Presents that (s)he is located in the clinic and available.
- Works closely with the on-site clinic to address any issues and assure collaboration.
- Industry experience required
- Knowledge of employer benefits including medical, dental, pharmacy, etc. is a plus
- Must be proficient in MS office suite
- System experience in service tools, ASD, Navigator, claims, benefits and eligibility including tracking databases/tools and portals is a plus
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.