ABX Lead Business ConsultantPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Recognized as an expert or thought leader within the company. Impacts business unit results, anticipating issues and influencing internal practices.
- Anticipates and solves highly complex problems with broad impact on the business area. Develops innovative solutions.
- Leads projects with notable complexity and risk with business area implications. Requires broad and comprehensive expertise in process improvement, lean, and/or six sigma and serves as a thought leader. Influences without authority and drives consensus on decisions across organizational boundaries. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Conducting Value Stream Mapping/Design, Leading Kaizen and Relentless Root Cause Analysis, and facilitating other continuous improvement events and initiatives.
- Building the Achieving Business Excellence competency in TP&S to use the right tools for the desired outcome. Training employees on the practical application of proven tools and methods including Value Stream Mapping/Design, Relentless Root Cause Analysis, Kaizen and Mistake Proofing.
- Identifying, measuring, and facilitating changes to major process flows and the organizations structure, driving strategy and policy deployment, etc.
- Defining the balanced scorecard business metrics and implementing a management process and playbook for each business to focus on customer experience and business agility with the purpose of achieving best-in-class performance.
- Setting priorities and overseeing work streams under the sponsorship of the Executive Vice President of TP&S and the Sr. Executive Leadership Team.
- Driving Aetna's Achieving Business Excellence program across TP&S to achieve productivity gains and acquisition synergies leading to SG&A run rate savings. Engaging cross-functional resources, and partnering with business stakeholders to build a strong team to achieve the objectives outlined above.
- Documenting, tracking, and reporting out on the progress and performance of various continuous improvement initiatives.
- 10+ years experience with several of the following methodologies: management consulting, project consulting, business process consulting, financial strategic analysis, mergers and acquisitions, strategic business planning, and/or risk management consulting.
- Experience with enterprise-wide and/or cross-functional medium to large scale initiatives with high degrees of complexity.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.