Supervisor, Plan Sponsor SupportPrimary Location: Harrisburg, PA
Additional Locations: PA-Harrisburg Apply
- Supervises, mentors and directs a team responsible for plan administrative functions or functional support areas.
- Develops, trains, evaluates, and coaches staff to provide cost effective decisions within Plan Sponsor Services or Implementation
- Services while ensuring operating standards are met; continually assesses individual and team performance against key business objectives and provides candid and timely developmental feedback.
- Ensures policy and procedures associated with post implementation and on-going benefit administration services satisfy regulatory compliance requirements.
- Coordinates research efforts and resolution for revenue adjustment issues; ensures modifications are reported accordingly.
- Coordinates the collection and cancellation process for delinquent accounts in accordance with pre-established business procedures.
- Evaluates customer billing requirements, payment arrangements and service history in order to deliver a timely and technically sound product; ensures remittances are posted accurately across various benefit designations and corresponding account structures.
- Monitors and reports on the level of overall customer satisfaction against quality assurance, audit, and performance management initiatives; works to promote continuous process improvement relative to achieved results.
- Acts as a liaison between staff and other areas, including management, plan sponsors, marketing, etc., communicating workflow results, ideas and solutions.
- May direct the installation of new accounts and /or ongoing maintenance in support of department objectives.
- Establishes a clear vision aligned with company values; motivates others to balance customer needs and business success
- Medicaid Claims, Customer Service or Eligibility experience.
- Prior Supervisory Experience in fast paced, production environment, Proven Leadership Skills and Effectively Leads Change
- Takes personal accountability for results.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Math and accounting skills.
- Technical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical skills.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.