Supervisor, Clinical Health ServicePrimary Location: Harrisburg, PA
Additional Locations: FL-Jacksonville, PA-Harrisburg, TX-Houston Apply
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence. Together we will empower people to live healthier lives. We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Preference will be given to candidates in Jacksonville, FL, Houston, TX, or Harrisburg, PA and the surrounding areas.
- Reinforces clinical philosophy, programs, policies and procedures
- Ensures implementation of tactics to meet strategic direction for cost and quality outcomes
- Accountable for meeting the financial, operational, performance and quality objectives/targets
- May be accountable for the day-to-day management of teams for appropriate implementation and adherence with established practices, policies and procedures when indicated
- Works closely with functional area managers across Engagement Hubs to ensure consistency in clinical interventions supporting our plan sponsors
- Participate in the recruitment and hiring process for staff using clearly defined requirements in terms of education, experience, technical and performance skills
- Assesses developmental needs and with others to identify and implement action plans that support the development of high performing teams
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to serve as a model change agent and lead change efforts
- Ability to evaluate and interpret data, identify areas of improvement and focuses on interventions to improve outcomes
- 5-7 years in clinical area of expertise
- 2 years of Care Management experience
- Registered Nurse (BSN preferred)
- Active unrestricted State Licensure in applicable functional area
- Requires proficiency with computer skills which includes navigating multiple systems
- Ability to mentor, train, and support staff to meet business needs
- Exceptional communication skills
- Time efficient and highly organized
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.