FP&A ManagerPrimary Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Additional Locations: PA-Harrisburg Apply
Be part of Aetna's Number 1 Finance Territory. This position support the territory's ability to achieve its financial and strategic goals through effective support of financial closing, planning and forecasting processes. Such activities drive the quality and integrity of P&L/cost center owner level reporting, membership and/or expense forecasts, product reporting and balance sheet reporting. Direction is to provide financial analysis and recommendations in support of management's evaluation of strategic and business initiatives
Be part of a highly successful Finance team supporting the Keystone market with the following items:
1) Responsible for coordinating and overseeing financial budgeting, forecasting and planning functions;
2) May serve as a process or project leader without supervisory responsibilities;
3) Participates in and may lead finance function and multi-functional projects;
4) Manage processes that control/monitor key drivers to achieve business goals;
5) Evaluate, analyze and present financial information relative to plans and goals, benchmarks, and other data to management;
6) Provide forecasting estimates to assist in future budgeting and resource requirements;
7) May be responsible for overseeing and developing models for financial forecasting and reporting functions.
- 4-8 years related accounting/financial experience
- Healthcare finance experience a plus
- Experience with business planning
- Accounting and/or financial analysis desired
- Prior experience leading a project team
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Finance/ is desired
Actuarial/ is desired
Functional - Finance/Financial reporting and analysis/4-6 Years
Technical - Aetna Applications/Sales Tracking System/1-3 Years/End User
Finance/Delivering Profit and Performance/ADVANCED
General Business/Applying Reasoned Judgment/ADVANCED
Leadership/Driving a Culture of Compliance/ADVANCED
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.