Financial Reporting & Analysis AssociatePrimary Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Additional Locations: MI-Grand Rapids Apply
- Perform a broad range of accounting and financial tasks (with some clerical and/or administrative responsibilities).
- May assist in the training and/or provide guidance (with management oversight and direction) to less experienced associates.
Prepare and record routine journal entries Control and reconcile daily disbursements journals/registers (e.g. medical) Issue and record manual checks, e.g. medical Coordinate with claims, provider relations, network management, or other internal functions, etc. to address provider/other external payment issues/inquiries such as outstanding checks, stops, voids, replacements, etc. Research and balancing - 1099s
- Research, resolve, and record payments not entered daily. Work with Account Teams to ensure accurate and timely processing.
- Lockbox check posting
- Payment posting (ex ACH, HCTC)
Additional responsibilities as needed bases on new billing solution.Background Experience:
- 2-4 years' relevant experience.
- High School Diploma or GED
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.