COBRA & Direct Billing Account ManagerPrimary Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Additional Locations: MI-Grand Rapids Apply
You will be the primary point of contact with assigned clients related to their outsourced benefit billing services, anticipating and fulfilling their needs in order to exceed their expectations. You will own quality and timeliness of all processes and communications for your assigned accounts as required to maintain a compliant plan and a delighted client.
- Acquiring rate, plan, division and other plan information and maintain data in the billing system as requirements change.
- Proactively identify, research, and correct discrepancies between the bswift Enrollment and Billing systems.
- Ensure all processes are completed on time and correctly, including file loads, new plan and rate acquisition and information required to support new entities acquired by our clients.
- Be accountable for ensuring a timely and high quality Open Enrollment for billed member populations.
- Ensure any custom processes agreed to with clients are fulfilled as expected.
- Identify potential or actual problems and ensuring their resolution prior to negative customer impact.
- Ensure all reporting and payments made to assigned clients are accurate and timely.
- Support account coordinators and ensure the timely and high quality completion of their work done to support your accounts.
- Triage client tickets and/or questions (email and voicemail) within 24 hours; maintaining ownership from initial customer.
- Assist call center reps and account coordinators with escalated calls, taking responsibility for the call where appropriate to ensure client satisfaction.
- Fully understand COBRA regulations and ensure plans remain fully compliant.
- Research and respond to appeals, complaints, disability extension requests and other specialized communications from clients or participants.
- Know internal processes and systems and proactively identify and drive continuous improvement of quality and efficiency.
- When issues occur, get to the root cause of the problem and take action to ensure it is resolved.
- Plan and execute testing of changes in Enrollment and Billing systems to ensure quality prior to implementing with clients.
- 3+ Years of direct client and/or analyst experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, basic functionality)
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.