Account CoordinatorPrimary Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Additional Locations: MI-Grand Rapids Apply
- Receive and manipulate, when needed, new qualifying event data files, import to billing system and generate appropriate output
- Verify output and system updates are accurate
- COBRA, LOA and Retiree Billing
- Verify subsidy and severance
- Carrier payment report
- Create and manage IT Tickets
- Receive and process enrollments, ensuring the proper allocation of payments and the compliant and timely mailing of participant communications
- Maintain participant demographic and enrollment data in the billing and bswift systems, ensuring the two systems remain in sync.
- Manage participant inquiries
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude when handling escalations from customers with complex questions, problems or who are irate
- Identify and report unusual activity – such as higher than normal qualifying event volume or trends in participant questions
- Work closely with the Account Manager to prepare employee and employer communication documents, such as participant statements and reports
- Assist with ad hoc client projects as needed and assigned; be a positive influence and strong team member, offering to help others and seeking assistance when required.
- Extensive experience with databases as well interpretation and manipulation of related data.
- Healthcare background.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Knowledge of all types of managed care products.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.