Executive Director, Mental Wellbeing Member ExperiencePrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CA-Fresno, CT-Hartford, FL-Jacksonville, FL-Tampa, PA-Blue Bell, TX-Dallas, TX-San Antonio Apply
They will lead a large organization that includes Clinical and Non-Clinical resources and be responsible for tying into our enterprise Wellbeing strategy through:
- Development and delivery of a simplified service model that:
- Integrates traditional behavioral health and employee-assistance program (EAP) solutions (and)
- Addresses social determinants of health
- Fosters partnerships with providers
- Engages caregivers
66280Fundamental Components: Responsible for the following functions:
- Develops and directs long-range execution of the Service Operations strategic and operational business plans and programs for one or more functions which may include but are not limited to any combination of the following: Member Services, Organizational Risk Management Financial Analysis and metrics, 24/7 operations.
- Develops, implements and monitors business plan to ensure achievement of goals and objectives across all departments.
- Directs establishment and implementation of service standards for each location to ensure delivery of quality-focused, consistent, cost-effective service and administration.
- Leads teams in multiple service center locations supporting functional areas of responsibility.
- Accountable for leading staff in accordance with Aetna’s standards of leadership excellence.
- Establishes a clear vision aligned with company values; sets specific challenging and achievable objectives and action plans; motivates others to balance customer needs, budgets, and business success; challenges self and others to look to the future to create quality products, services, and solutions.
- Develops an organization that attracts, selects, and retains high caliber, diverse talent able to successfully achieve or exceed business goals; builds a cohesive team that works well together and across other business segments.
- Directs any activities associated with consolidation, reorganization, outsourcing or business transitions impacting service operations.
- Analyzes and forecasts key financial drivers and makes recommendations for adjustments to budgets and business plans through effective use of forecasting tools.
- Leads cost transformation efforts
- Analyzes operational practices for effectiveness and practicality, while influencing a culture which is innovative in its approach to solutions.
- Collaborates and partners with sales and marketing, other service operations leaders, other business areas across/within the segments and regions and within other centralized corporate areas to ensure all workflow processes and interdependencies are identified and addressed on an ongoing basis.
- Supports sales and retention efforts through finalist presentations and engagements with clients, prospects, brokers and consultants, highlighting the member experience.
- Ensures compliance outcomes are included in all plans and goals.
- 15+ years’ experience in managing high volume transaction processing, financial management, project delivery, production, systems analysis and application program development.
- Multiple years proven leadership experience setting strategic direction and influencing change that resulted in quantifiable positive outcomes.
- Proven track record in managing multiple large, complex and integrated projects/programs/production with budget responsibility.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Proven strong leadership skills managing large, high-performing teams.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Experienced working with vendors.
- Customer service experience.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
MBA/Master’s degree preferred Required Skills: Finance - Delivering Profit and Performance, General Business - Maximizing Work Practices, Leadership - Developing and Executing Strategy, Leadership - Driving Change, Service - Creating a Differentiated Service Experience, Service - Working Across Boundaries, Technology - Leveraging Technology Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 25 - 50% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.