Customer Service Representative
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we’re pioneering a total approach to health and wellness, focusing on the whole person - body, mind, and spirit. Our customer service and claim teams provide a human connection when it’s needed most and are essential to turning our member’s health ambitions, big and small, into achievements. Your role will include processing claims and helping members, doctors, and companies better understand our products and services. You will be an advocate for our member’s best health by helping them get the most from their benefits, building trust and always providing a clear path to care.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Travel: No
Aetna, a CVS Health Company’s minimum starting salary is $16/hr.
What makes a successful Customer Service Representative? Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Good listener
- Problem Solver
- Quick thinking
Paid Time Off & Disability
Aetna, a CVS Health Company’s Social Compact
Our commitment to improve wages and medical benefits.
Customer Service Representative Quotes
You really are invested in the member… you have to be their advocate.Damon H., Senior Health Concierge Customer Service Representative
I’m very excited about the common purpose [Advocate for our members’ best health by helping get them most from their benefits, building trust and always providing a clear path to care], in the first day of training all the leaders came in and explained it. As soon as they got done talking I knew this was the company for me.Emily E., Customer Service Representative
Customer Service RepresentativePrimary Location: Fresno, California
Additional Locations: CA-Fresno Apply
- Customer Service Representatives answer inquiries from our Medicare Advantage members via inbound calls, internet inquiries, and written correspondence.
- Able to deal compassionately with Medicare beneficiaries on a one-on-one basis and focus on their needs through careful listening and patience.
- Participate in ongoing training and engage in self-development.
- Must be able to work independently, honor commitments to our members, and collaborate with team members to create a remarkable member experience.
- Ability to efficiently navigate multiple systems while resolving complex issues as advocates for our members
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, and willingness to adapt to a changing environment are critical to success in this role.
- Experience in a production environment
- Customer Service experiences in a transaction based environment such as a call center, service/hospitality industry or retail location preferred with demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate
- Flexibility to work an 8 hour shift any time during the office hours of 8 am to 6 pm. Overtime including weekends may be required
- High School or GED equivalent
- Bilingual proficiency in Spanish is required
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.