Medicare Sales Representative - Some Relocation Assistance Will Be Provided (66265BR)Primary Location: Franklin, TN
Additional Locations: FL-Tallahassee, GA-Atlanta, KY-Lexington, KY-Louisville, MN-Minneapolis, MO-Columbia, NE-Lincoln, TN-Franklin Apply
HealthSpire is a multi-carrier e-broker agency, directly responsible for utilizing digital channel to generate Individual Medicare business (e.g., MAPD, PDP, Med Supp., and Ancillary products) and provide client support through web-tele-advisors empowered with the latest data analytics. Teleadvisor is directly responsible for building a book of business via acquisition of new members using state-of-art lead generation platform supported by real time analytics. Upon acquisition the teleadvisor will own the member relationship throughout the year and will be the primary contact for member inquiries, including but not limited to, any questions related to plan benefits, product and services offerings, as well as resolving any issues with respect to the utilization of the product. The position will be a part of a high performing team with strong emphasis on personal and professional development and career growth. The position will directly report to Sales Operations Lead of HealthSpire.
66265Fundamental Components: Job Responsibilities:
- Acquisition of new members via inbound and outbound calls.
- Assessing customer needs for products and services using insightful, probing questions and demonstrating superior listening skills
- Servicing of existing members and inquiries related to utilization of their product, benefits, etc.
- Cross selling ancillary products as well as any other applicable products to existing members.
- Retention of existing members.
- Maintaining knowledge levels with respect to CMS and states regulations
- Ability to multitask, and effectively use computer while interacting with prospects and members via phone
- Ensuring that the relevant information is captured in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Meeting sales goals, conversion rates, and cross sell rates for acquisition of new members as outlined in the annual performance plan.
- Contacting prospective members within the time limit outlined in the annual performance plan.
- Achieving the member retention rate as outlined in the annual performance plan.
- Highest levels of member satisfaction as measured by various member surveys and member retention rate.
- Expert level understanding of products, services, and processes offered by the company
- Ability to pass, on the annual basis:
- American Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
- Continued Education (CE’s)
- Product Certification
- Required Security and Compliance
- Client/Carrier Certifications
- Any required CMS Certifications
- Life & Health insurance license is not required to be employed. It is required to obtain the license within 60 days from the employment start date.
- Active use of computer for carrying out daily job activities
- Ability to multi-task while talking on the phone
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Self-starter with positive attitude and ability to control emotions when dealing with unhappy customers (ie. “Customer is always right” attitude)
- Adoptable to high pressure, achievement oriented environment
- Self-starter with positive attitude and ability to control emotions when dealing with dissatisfied customers (i.e. “Customer is always right” attitude)
- Able to work effectively in a high pressure, achievement oriented environment
- Drive to build, manage, and grow a book of business
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.