Instructional DesignerPrimary Location: Franklin, TN
Additional Locations: TN-Franklin Apply
- Conducts performance analysis to determine the expectations and gaps for the intended audiences.
- Uses formal instructional design methodology to design and develop performance-based training and educational tools.
- Develops and conducts follow-up assessments to determine the effectiveness and ROI of training programs.
- Works in partnership as appropriate with external vendors to deliver state-of-the-art, technology-based training tools and programs that meet the needs of multiple, diverse audiences and integrate effectively into Aetna's architecture.
- Communicates regularly with local/regional training delivery staff to manage the rollout of training materials and gather feedback on program effectiveness.
- Incorporates feedback gathered from participants and other relevant audiences to improve training, processes and products.
- Effectively manages curriculum, reporting and other relevant administrative requirements through the Aetna Learning Center.
- Exhibits behaviors outlined in Instruct Design & Dev Skills.
- 5 - 10+ years managed care/ health insurance industry experience.
- Strong business background.
- Experience in application of performance-based instructional design methodologies, adult learning principles, performance consulting and educational media desired.
- 5+ years experience in a managed care or related business.
- Education in instructional design methodologies, adult learning principles and/or performance consulting.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Candidate will be designing various learnings for the organization.
- These will include various areas of the business for associates as well as our distribution partners.
- Designing presentations for onsite activities as well as leadership development will also be a part of this position.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.