Digital Media StrategistPrimary Location: Franklin, TN
Additional Locations: TN-Franklin Apply
- Supports channel and partner solutions according to strategic plans.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement within strategic channel partners and in support of Aetna digital and branding initiatives.
- Conducts thorough business case and external customer value analysis to determine selection, prioritization positioning and approach for broadest range of potential sales and efficiency solutions.
- Participates in influencing partner planning process, builds optimal partner and internal relationship for results and deliverables and ensures accurate, timely and well-communicated reporting throughout the year and key sales cycles.
- Participates and supports metrics integration, execution and reporting for accountable results.
- Shares joint accountability for initiative’s return on investment
- Communicates compelling and concise results to empower client groups in decision making process regarding project opportunities Participates in partner planning, forecasting and measurement processes.
- Supports engagement using a disciplined repeatable methodology
- Designs, develops interventions and compiles data, information and structure for enhancement or improvement work sessions.
- Develops and delivers all required analysis, reporting and presentation materials
- Gathers, analyzes and synthesizes business intelligence to drive achievement of strategic business objectives and for management insights.
- Builds and utilizes diverse internal and external networks, as appropriate, for data gathering and best practice identification. Leverages internal and external networking to drive optimal initiative results and knowledge/best practice transfer
5+ years experience with one or more of the following methodologies: management consulting, program/project consulting, business process consulting, financial strategic analysis,marketing and/or digital program consulting, strategic business planning, and/or sales consulting.
Demonstrated relationship management skills at the senior level; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously.
Demonstrated leadership with relevant initiatives: Business process, marketing process/execution, budget/financial planning and projections, sales forecasting, KPI reporting..
Demonstrated experience successfully implementing reasonable change in complex organizations.
Operational experience in a relevant discipline.
Masters degree preferred, but not required. College degree.
Appropriate licensure or certification by discipline preferred. Additional Job Information: Candidate will manage high-growth, highly-visible activities in a rapidly expanding sales channel. Opportunity to work with leading-edge organizations in this space with strong, national carrier and resources. Significant career-building opportunity in a highly accountable environment. Required Skills: Leadership - Anticipating and Innovating, Leadership - Collaborating for Results, Sales - Cultivating Distribution Channels Desired Skills: Sales - Knowing Markets, Service - Managing Organizational Dynamics, Technology - Promoting Emerging Technology Functional Skills: Administration / Operation - Budget coordinator, Communication - Communication Development - Executive level presentations, Marketing - Direct marketing, Products-Medical - Individual Medicare Advantage Plan, Project Management - Project Leader Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft PowerPoint, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.