Onsite Account AssociatePrimary Location: Ft Myers, FL
Additional Locations: FL-Ft Myers Apply
From the Plan Sponsor: The Human Resources department supports Lee County's greatest assets, our 2,900 employees by serving as a business partner to Lee County's Board of County Commissioners, Administration, Departments and Community. It is our mission to provide empowered managers and employees with professional, strategic and technical services related to employee issues in an environment of open communication and teamwork. We provide and enhance employees' skills, knowledge and abilities to better serve the community. We strive to hire, motivate and retain employees who view Lee County as a premier employer.
70322Fundamental Components: - Cultivate critical relationships with plan sponsors and members
- Assess customer needs and expectations to ensure workflows in place are appropriately developed to meet needs.
- Assist members with escalated issues timely resolution.
- Submit reports to plan sponsors timely to include analyzing for accuracy and meeting contractual identified solutions and may lead resolution of issues working with other areas.
- Collaborates with account management team to achieve growth and renewal objectives.
- May support plan administration activities, including installation, open enrollment, plan set-up, eligibility, billing, and drafting by working proactively with support areas.
- Establish productive and cooperative relationships with a diverse customer base, across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills to articulate complex technical information through clear and concise recommendations and solutions. (Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus.)
- Handle confidential customer information and protect its sensitivity. Background Experience: - 2-5 years of health insurance industry experience preferred.
- Insurance license, as required by state law.
- Bachelor's degree desired or equivalent work experience. Additional Job Information: - Friendly, positive customer service through active, empathetic listening.
- Self-motivated and engaged in daily prioritization and time management with natural desire to follow-up with and follow-through for customers.
- Naturally curious with a strong initiative to research answers and solve problems.
- Position will be located at 1825 Hendry Street, Suite 200, Fort Myers, FL 33901
Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.