On-site Account AssociatePrimary Location: Fort Myers, Florida
Additional Locations: FL-Ft Myers Apply
60589Fundamental Components: - Cultivate critical relationships with plan sponsors and members
- Assess customer needs and expectations to ensure workflows in place are appropriately developed to meet needs.
- Assist members with escalated issues timely resolution.
- Submit reports to plan sponsors timely to include analyzing for accuracy and meeting contractual identified solutions and may lead resolution of issues working with other areas.
- Collaborates with account management team to achieve growth and renewal objectives.
- May support plan administration activities, including installation, open enrollment, plan set-up, eligibility, billing, and drafting by working proactively with support areas.
- Signs off on ID cards and reporting. Background Experience: - Depending on role, knowledge of sales support and underwriting functions is preferred.
- 2-5 years of health insurance industry experience preferred.
- Insurance license, as required by state law.
- Bachelor's degree desired or equivalent work experience. Required Skills: General Business - Applying Reasoned Judgment, Service - Creating a Differentiated Service Experience, Service - Handling Service Challenges Desired Skills: Leadership - Collaborating for Results, Service - Providing Solutions to Constituent Needs, Service - Working Across Boundaries Functional Skills: Communication - Communication Delivery - Public Speaking, Communication - Member communications Education: Insurance - Life, Health and Variable Annuity License Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 25 - 50% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.