Senior Technical Claims Specialist - 12 month FTCPrimary Location: Farnborough, United Kingdom
Additional Locations: HANTS-Farnborough Apply
Aetna are a leading diversified health care benefits company, serving an estimated 44 million people.We offer industry-leading information, tools and resources to help people achieve their best possible health.
Aetna’s global business, Aetna International, is one of the world’s largest and most prominent providers, with more than 650,000 members worldwide and a direct settlement network of over 125,000 hospitals and clinics.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare across the globe. We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
As well as some excellent benefits and a fantastic working environment, we will give you the space to grow and provide you with opportunities to learn new skills to keep you developing personally and professionally.
Join us and help turn health ambitions into achievements.
This is a great opportunity to join the Aetna Claims team on a fixed term basis. You will support the Claims Technical Manager and Head of Claims in strategic projects as well as the day to day delivery of excellent customer service.
- Ensure consistent and quality claims assessment within all claims operation centres, vendors and TPAs.
- Assist with the management of relevant referral mailboxes and work queues in respect to the workload.
- Assist the team with technical claims referrals and any complex and high cost claims.
- Assist the Technical Claims Manager with internal and external technical audits in line with the Claims audit timetable.
- Assist with the management of complex complaints.
- Assist in the monitoring and analysis of complaints and QA errors and participates in the discussions for the same with the regional Claims Managers and Technical Claims Managers.
- Review and analyse Management Information to maximise the efficiency of working practices, procedures and protocols.
- Assist in implementing projects as advised by the Global Claims Technical Manager / Head of Global Claims.
Experience and Education required
·Relevant work experience in a Claims environment
·Knowledge of all areas of claims handling
·Experience with claims technology and leading industry practices
·Excellent communications skills with an ability to explain concepts simply and unambiguously
·Ability to deal with high work volumes
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.