IT Service Delivery Coordinator, Farnborough - 65035BRPrimary Location: Farnborough, HANTS
Additional Locations: HANTS-Farnborough Apply
As Technical Service Delivery Lead, you will provide account management support, customer support, project coordination services, service level management, and consulting services.
Your objective will be to deliver robust, secure, and performant systems in support of the business, and end users).
Working within our 24/7 operating environment supporting offices within 16 international locations, this role will be busy and varied:
- Customer/Account Management; coordinates, maintains, and enhances direct collaborative relationships with business national service centers, application development, project management, and core business units in support of IT production processes, procedures, and initiatives.
- Develops, facilitates, and enhances communications with regard to real time IT production issues, service requests and change activities to our business customers. Identifies and prioritizes IT resources to resolve problems impacting business.
- Coordinates productive use of IT organizational resources in support of audit requirements including internal audit plans. Facilitates resolution of IT technical/infrastructure issues encountered during the audit.
- Project Management; Leads, manages, directs, and plans activities in a matrixed environment for multiple, high profile and/or complex projects or assignments in support of IT and business initiatives impacting desktop, midrange, mainframe, and multi-tiered computing environments potentially having enterprise-wide impact.
- Coordinates the prioritised efforts of internal and external project team members.
- Manages scope of project and ensures changes are reviewed and approved by management.
- Proactively evaluates project activities, timelines, and issues. Builds contingency plans, negotiates agreement on recommendations, executes corrective action, monitors resolution, escalates to management.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to reduce project costs and/or timelines.
- Service Level/Metric Management; Collaborates with business and IT organizations in the development and maintenance of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in support of business goals and objectives. Coordinates, facilitates, and participates in SLA acceptance with IT infrastructure, application development, project management and business customers.
- Analyse and produce highly technical performance metric data for senior management in IT organisations, application development, project management, and the wider business. Provides insightful analysis in response to management requests for ad hoc reports.
- Works effectively across multiple locations supporting service delivery and service support functions (e.g. Problem Management, Change Management, Code Asset Management, Software Distribution, Availability Management, and Operations) to ensure accurate SLA measurement requirements and reporting.
- Implements overall operational policies and procedures in support of IT infrastructure metric reporting.
- Analyses, reviews and creates trending reports on IT service performance against SLA targets/goals.
- Collaborates with disaster recovery services and IT organizations to ensure plans address department's requirements and established timeframes.
- Represents department in IT organizations' plan walk-throughs and recovery tests.
- Problem Management; responds to critical system or site wide production application operational issues by soliciting information and proposing recommendations from available resources. Communicates and assesses impact to service centers, business areas, and IT organizations. Ensure integrity of monthly problem data and correlates with availability performance data.
You thrive in an environment where you take ownership of technical issues and where you can use your drive and passion for solving problems, through your leadership and analytical skills.
You’ll be an excellent communicator, particularly used to collaborating influencing within a matrixed, regulated environment.
You’ll be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Technical experience within a global organisation
- Leading disaster recovery initiatives
- GDPR implementation
- Cloud experience (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Project delivery – formal accreditation desirable
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Updating process to comply with CMMI
- Improving services in line with the ITIL Framework
- Manage adherence to ISO27000 standard.
65035Potential Telework Position: No EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.