IT Project Manager - Regulatory Change (FTC or permanent)Primary Location: Farnborough, HANTS
Additional Locations: HANTS-Farnborough Apply
Permanent or FTC
The healthcare revolution is here! In this newly created interim role, you will lead on the delivery of international technology projects.
The focus areas of this role are:
- Project values up to $5 million in scale.
- Project scope can vary in response to our business and technology landscape, although this role will work on projects that focus on:
- Data minimisation; meeting and maintaining global regulatory standards.
- Global technology solutions ensuring our underwriters and brokers have the right tools, to achieve the right outcomes within the right timeline.
Who are we looking for?
This role would suit a skilled IT PM who thrives in delivery and execution – if you’re not a ‘do-er’ this role is probably not for you.
As IT PM you will drive delivery using best practice methodologies and techniques to deliver projects in a controlled way thus meeting delivery time, budget and scope expectations.
The key attributes for this role are:
- Experience of delivering regulatory change projects e.g. Financial Services/Insurance
- Experience of both waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience of delivering BIG data projects
- Experience within a matrix International delivery environment
- Strong track record of delivering within budget and timeline expectations.
- Solid understanding of GDPR compliance.
- Solid understanding of the technical environment.
- Project Management accreditation e.g. PMP, Prince2, Prince2 Agile
- Excellent communicator; adept at working across onshore/offshore teams
- Experience in mentoring and supporting team members – being a Change champion.
- A strong leader: has the ability to motivate a team and maximize performance.
- Adaptable; embrace change, be cool under pressure, can work with ambiguity.
- Keen negotiators: settle issues and maintain focus on delivery.
- Strong organizers: prioritizing and sequencing tasks to achieve an outcome in the most effective way.
- A critical thinker, highly analytical and data led.
We operate a multi PMO model:
Depending on the nature of the change, one of the following models can apply:
- Singular PMs required to deliver business & IT technology change
- Larger more complex projects may require separate specialist business and technology PMs.
- Large scale programs will operate a Program Management and project manager approach.
Aetna are a leading diversified health care benefits company, serving an estimated 44 million people. We offer industry-leading information, tools and resources to help people achieve their best possible health. A Fortune 5 company, Aetna is the third largest health care benefits company in the United States.
Aetna’s global business, Aetna International, is one of the world’s largest and most prominent providers, with more than 650,000 members worldwide and a direct settlement network of over 125,000 hospitals and clinics.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare across the globe. We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
As well as some excellent benefits and a fantastic working environment, we will give you the space to grow and provide you with opportunities to learn new skills to keep you developing personally and professionally.
Join us and help turn health ambitions into achievements.
71576EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.