At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we’re pioneering a total approach to health and wellness, focusing on the whole person - body, mind, and spirit. Our more than 4,000 nurses are central to turning our member’s health ambitions, big and small, into achievements. Your role will include helping members stay well, manage health conditions, and access the right care at the right time. As you do this, we’ll support you in achieving more in your life and your work.
What makes a successful nurse? Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Problem Solver
- Results Driven
- Technology Savvy
- Detail Oriented
- Good Listener
- Open Minded
- Team Player
Paid Time Off & Disability
Internal Auditor, FarnboroughPrimary Location: Farnborough, United Kingdom
Additional Locations: HANTS-Farnborough Apply
As part of our small Audit team you’ll be supporting our Internal Audit plan across 15 + locations globally.
Your role will be to assist management in achieving Aetna's goals by conducting independent and objective assurance and consulting activities. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring Financial reporting, compliance, system development, fraud prevention, operational controls and policies & procedures are analysed and are consistent with the Institute of Internal Auditor's standards.
Your day to day:
Participates in the execution of complex procedures and tasks for assigned audit and compliance objectives.
Perform, in accordance with professional standards (e.g., IIA, ISACA, GAAS, GAAP, SEC, etc.), internal audit activities including:
- Review process documentation obtained during risk monitoring prior to the commencement of each assigned audit project.
- Actively participate in on-site process walkthroughs with the project team and the applicable business area being audited.
- Document understanding of the business area’s process with no guidance.
- Identify and document relevant controls that mitigate the risks identified within the business area’s process with little to no guidance.
- Perform relevant controls testing with little to no guidance.
- Document results of controls testing in a clear and concise manner.
- Assist in the drafting of audit issues and audit report with guidance from the project manager.
- Conduct audit issue follow-up including reaching out to business area contacts, obtaining relevant information from the business area, testing to validate and updating documentation with guidance from the Audit Project Manager.
What you’ll need:
- Experience within the Insurance sector (preferably health insurance) and/or Accounting practice.
- Degree in Accounting & Finance or Accountancy qualification e.g ACCA
- Professional accreditation e.g. CIA.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Mandarin or Cantonese language skills highly desirable.
- Strong project management skills and a deadline driven mindset.
64706Potential Telework Position: No EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Aetna, a CVS Health Company Leadership
Meet the Aetna, a CVS Health Company executives who are helping to transform health care locally, nationally, and around the globe
Take a Look
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
- Data Scientist Wellesley, Massachusetts
- Senior Director, Digital Product Management / Marketing Technology Wellesley, Massachusetts
- Hadoop Engineer Dallas, Texas, Hartford, Connecticut
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.