Customer Service Consultant - 12 month FTCPrimary Location: Farnborough, United Kingdom
Additional Locations: HANTS-Farnborough Apply
Aetna are a leading diversified health care benefits company, serving an estimated 37 million people.We offer industry-leading information, tools and resources to help people achieve their best possible health. Our team of 71,000 healthcare professionals is committed to creating a better healthcare experience and access to quality health management solutions for our customers.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare across the globe. We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Join us and help turn health ambitions into achievements.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our team as a Customer Contact Executive. We are looking for the right talent to join our lively and energetic team.
Responsibilities of the role
1. Accurately assess, cost contain and manage medical claims
2. Handling Incoming calls and provide specific actions in accordance with the request for assistance.
3. Liaising with Hospitals, Drs, Brokers and clients directly
4. To participate in daily huddles, team meetings and shift handovers to ensure continuity of service to our clients.
5. To manage and develop internal and external relationships which allows the pre-authorisation process to function effectively and efficiently
·Good standard of education with excellent communication skills including letter writing skills and telephone manner
·Good PC skills
·Good problem solver, practical and methodical approach
·Individual will need to demonstrate initiative and be able to prioritise varied and important tasks
·Able to display a high level of empathy and understanding
·Medical background would be an advantage
·Experience with handling Insurance claims
• English and Maths essential to GCSE level
• A levellanguage an advantage
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.