Business Analyst (perm or FTC)Primary Location: Farnborough, HANTS
Additional Locations: HANTS-Farnborough Apply
Permanent or FTC
A fantastic opportunity to join us at a time of rapid transformation in healthcare to add value from day one.
As Business Analyst, you will work across our 3 global change portfolios: supporting the delivery of multiple change and transformation projects: Propositions, Digital Healthcare and Process Documentation & automation.
The focus areas of this role are:
- Project value up to $5 million in scale.
- Project scope can vary in response to our business and technology landscape, although this role will work on projects that focus on:
- Global technology solutions ensuring our underwriters and brokers have the right tools, to achieve the right outcomes within the right timeline
Your day to day …
- Perform analysis and translate business needs to create high-quality business requirements and functional technology specifications.
- Ensure end-to-end traceability of requirements is complete.
- Applies best practice methodologies to perform assigned tasks and develop specific project deliverables.
- Undertake operational & technology impact assessments and providing solution options for negative impacts.
- Facilitates business solutioning workshops, including operational change risk assessments to identify, record, analyze and mitigate business risks as a result of a project go-live.
- Participates in collaborative system and data design sessions with the user community, technical architecture resources, and development resources.
- Performs customer & colleague journey mapping (as-is vs to-be), implement LEAN techniques as part of your proposed business solution.
- Completes project activities on time and within budget, and proactively identifies and communicates issues that may jeopardize milestones or project budget to the Project Manager.
- Adheres to project management methodology by utilizing internal procedures and tools and identifying areas for methodology improvement.
- Supports the project testing phase, including supporting business SMEs with xxx
- Develops required change documentation needed to successfully deliver a project into BAU. This can include, but not limited to: Product Overviews, FAQs, Tool Glossaries, system training materials/user documentation, communication, process maps & procedures and so on.
- In some cases, act as the end to end delivery lead on small scale changes.
Who are we looking for?
To succeed in this role, you’ll thrive in an environment where you’ll be challenged to create structure out of chaos. You’re likely already working as a highly collaborative individual contributor within a matrix global organisation that is evolving at a fast pace.
- Experience within a regulated environment is desirable but not essential e.g. Insurance, Financial Services
- Excellent stakeholder management as the conduit between the business and IT teams
- Effective communicator: the ability to deliver a single message in many ways effective to the target stakeholder(s).
- Hold demonstratable experience with various best practice methodologies & tools such as: value chain analysis, pestle, SWOT analysis, options analysis, entity relationship diagrams, wireframe designs, business process flows and so on.
- Adaptable; embrace change, be cool under pressure, can work with ambiguity.
- Keen negotiators: settle issues and maintain focus on delivery.
- Strong organizers: prioritizing and sequencing tasks to achieve an outcome in the most effective way.
- A critical thinker, highly analytical and data led.
- Solid understanding of the technical environment.
- You can work in isolation or be a good team player working under PM leadership.
- Strong track record of adding value within a digital solutions environment.
- Basic understanding of digital technology, cloud computing and the software delivery lifecycle.
- Understanding of Robotic process automation advantageous.
- Exposure to project management methodologies.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company are a leading diversified health care benefits company, serving an estimated 44 million people. We offer industry-leading information, tools and resources to help people achieve their best possible health. A Fortune 5 company, Aetna is the third largest health care benefits company in the United States.
Aetna’s global business, Aetna International, is one of the world’s largest and most prominent providers, with more than 650,000 members worldwide and a direct settlement network of over 125,000 hospitals and clinics.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare across the globe. We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
As well as some excellent benefits and a fantastic working environment, we will give you the space to grow and provide you with opportunities to learn new skills to keep you developing personally and professionally.
Join us and help turn health ambitions into achievements.
71578EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.