Assistant Finance Administrator (12 month FTC)Primary Location: Farnborough, United Kingdom
Additional Locations: HANTS-Farnborough Apply
Assistant Finance Administrator (12 month fixed term contract)
In this role you will be responsible for performing a range of basic accounting and financial tasks including clerical and administrative responsibilities.
Your key responsibilities in this role would include:
• Set-up purchase orders and input invoices to the system.
• Process disbursements for expenses, claims and commissions.
• Administrative support for the accounts receivable.
• Provide clerical support to the Finance team.
• May verify and complete vendor and broker licensing information; follow up as necessary.
• Exhibits the following Employee Behaviors
• Entry-level position with limited relevant work experience.
• Aptitude for learning new applications and processes.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Team oriented
• Ability to prioritize and answer inquires as assigned.
• Ability to apply knowledge and analytical thinking to work through issues.
Education and Certification Requirements
University degree preferred but not essential.
Jobs for you
- Senior Analyst Chicago, Illinois
- DevSecOps Engineer Burlington, Massachusetts
- Healthcare QM Senior Consultant Hartford, Connecticut, San Diego, California, Chicago, Illinois
- Supervisor, BPO Quality Management Plymouth, Minnesota, Amherst, New York
- Claims Benefit Specialist (Assessor), Singapore - 54891BR
- Case Manager RN New Albany, Ohio
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.