Network Auditor (Qualified Doctor)Primary Location: Dubai, ARE
Additional Locations: ARE-Dubai Apply
Conduct provider audits of medical records and perform all related activities.
Contribute to developing and maintaining effective and efficient mechanisms to control potential leakage.
Record findings and issues and maintain accurate logs in a timely manner.
Fundamental Responsibilities & Requirements
- Travel to providers and conducting onsite medical record audits.
- Collaborate with regional network audits on training, process, automation, enhancements and quality improvements. Review and analyze of cases within audit criteria.
- Plan, organize and schedule audit appointments and visits to providers.
- Collect information and documents supporting audit findings.
- Prepare and store case files in a safe, secure location as per Aetna policy.
- Communicate with claims team / vendors on rejection and monitor outcome.
- Give feedback for issues/concerns. Coordinate with provider and Claims team on audit rejections and special negotiated discounts for large amount IP case.
- Oversee claim reconciliation for all audited cases.
- Prepare reports and cost savings analyses in a timely manner for various audiences (management etc.)business reporting.
- Work with management to draft, clarify and recommend changes to policies which impact network management. Support projects, cross regional coordination and Ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Identify and share market information on opportunities and threats to Aetna Network.
- Experience in a Clinical or Medical Environment development.
- Experience in healthcare industry and strong implementation experience desirable.
- Health Insurance experience in claims area is highly desirable
- Billing experience in a medical provider.
Education and Certification Requirements
- MBBS / Qualified Doctor is essential for this role.
- Fluent in English language with good communication skills.
63087Potential Telework Position: No
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.