Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
IT Senior Project Manager/Product Manager - 65011BRPrimary Location: Downers Grove, Illinois
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, IL-Downers Grove, PA-Blue Bell Apply
65011Fundamental Components: Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the sizing of features on an on-going basis
- Prioritizes the increment and participates in PI Planning
- Drive delivery of iteration and increment goals
- Work with the engineering and architecture to define and understand enabler work
- Partner with product management to create and maintain the solution roadmap
- Maintain the team backlog
- Perform industry research as necessary to support feature development
- Provide product subject matter expertise and leadership
- Ensure internal product stakeholders needs / expectations are met and promote transparency by helping communicate through SAFe Agile practices
- Collaborate with external vendors as needed on requirements definition and feature development
- Contribute to relentless improvement via participation in Inspect and Adapts
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification (POPM)
- SAFe Agilist (SA)
- Start-up mentality and desire to innovate at a fast pace
- Strong critical thinker who makes balanced, insightful decisions
- Ability to thrive in a fully SAFe-Agile development environment
- Maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents
- Engaging and concise speaking and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to help direct product development
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work on teams within a highly collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated experience driving agile product development.
- Demonstrated facilitation skills and the ability to maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Experience with RTC, Rally or similar tool.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.