Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Application Software Delivery AdvisorPrimary Location: Downers Grove, Illinois
Additional Locations: IL-Downers Grove Apply
Be involved in all phases of the systems development life cycle. Evaluate emerging technologies and work with application development/technology support packages,product/technology evaluations.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum two years of programming analysisor software engineering experience.
- Must have experience working with applications using Oracle 10g/11g and SQL Server Databases; creating views in Oracle 10g/11g using TOAD and PL/SQL Developer; creating and modifying Oracle PL/SQL, SQL statements, procedures and functions in front-end applications developed using ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, Visual Basic 6.0 and Java; developing reports using Reports 9i/10g, Oracle APEX, Crystal Reports and HTML; and performance tuning of applications using explain Plan, TKPROF, SQLTRACE, ANALYZE, and HINTS.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
- Customer Service Representative Jacksonville, Florida
- Senior Software Architect- Content Customization~62463BR Burlington, Massachusetts
- Customer Service Representative Columbia, South Carolina
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.