Case Management CoordinatorPrimary Location: Doral, Florida
Additional Locations: FL-Doral Apply
(Only candidates bilingual in Spanish will be considered- Looking for candidates residing in South Kendall, East Miami (Coast), and North Miami)
The Case Management Coordinator manages a caseload for the Medicaid Long Term Care population. Conducts on-site face to face visits, develop plan of care, complete assessments and coordinates and monitors services.
- Must have excellent communication, organization and time management skills to work in a fast pace program.
- Must have Microsoft office suite apps and general computer knowledge.
- DOEA 701B certification preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a must.
- Medicaid Long Term Care experience a must
- 2 years experience in social services or appropriate related field equivalent to program focus such as Geriatric Social worker/Case Manage
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Full-Time Telework (WAH)
Additional Job Information:
Mileage reimbursement. Work at Home when not conducting member visits.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence. Together we will empower people to live healthier lives. We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
- Training & Quality Clinician Doral, Florida
- UM Clinician - BH Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, Phoenix, Arizona, Fresno, California, Hartford, Connecticut, Doral, Florida, Richfield, Ohio, Houston, Texas
- Network Relations Cnslt Doral, Florida
- Clinical Case Manager BH (LCSW) Doral, Florida
- UM Nurse Consultant (RN) Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, Anchorage, Alaska, Phoenix, Arizona, Scottsdale, Arizona, Tempe, Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, Denver, Colorado, Littleton, Colorado, Dover, Delaware, Doral, Florida, Jacksonville, Florida, Tampa, Florida, Alpharetta, Georgia, Atlanta, Georgia, Savannah, Georgia, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Urbandale, Iowa, Boise, Idaho, Charlotte, North Carolina, High Point, North Carolina, Lincoln, Nebraska, Omaha, Nebraska, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Columbia, South Carolina, Greenville, South Carolina, Aberdeen, South Dakota, Memphis, Tennessee, Nashville, Tennessee, Arlington, Texas, San Antonio, Texas, Sugar Land, Texas, Salt Lake City, Utah, Sandy City, Utah, Chantilly, Virginia, Glen Allen, Virginia, Richmond, Virginia, Eau Claire, Wisconsin, Waukesha, Wisconsin, Charleston, West Virginia, Bowling Green, Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, Baltimore, Maryland, Columbia, Maryland, Rockville, Maryland, Augusta, Maine, Portland, Maine, Columbia, Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri, St Louis, Missouri, Ridgeland, Mississippi, Eagle, Idaho
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.