Provider Data Services ConsultantPrimary Location: Detroit, Michigan
Additional Locations: MI-Detroit Apply
- Identifies, researches and conducts root cause analyses (e.g. problem providers identified by PST, rework and audit trends) and recommends process improvements.
- Establishes, maintains and aligns complex contracted provider demographic data and negotiated reimbursement arrangements across provider systems.
- Creates and manages action plans for assigned projects relative to data quality and/or workflow improvements. Ensures that all impacted constituents are considered and appropriately addressed in action plans.
- Provides technical and/or functional leadership within unit (i.e., team lead).
- Performs validation of system enhancements. Extract information from provider systems to meet business reporting needs (i.e., DAF reports, fee schedule reports, Service Center Log.
- 3+ Years of experience and knowledge of Provider Data Services systems and other end user applications.
- 1-2 years of project management experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 3+ years of relevant experience preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.