Transformation Performance Mgmt Lead - 65479BRPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CO-Denver, CT-Hartford, FL-Jacksonville, FL-Tampa, IL-Chicago, MA-Boston, NY-New York, PA-Blue Bell, RI-Woonsocket, TX-Dallas, VA-Chantilly Apply
This will include building a new Economic Framework that includes not only near- term medical costs, but long- term medical costs, CVS revenue from direct sales or store utilization, Aetna risk adjustment revenue, and Aetna STARs revenue. The process will create and govern the metrics and leading indicators to inform of progress towards targets (engagements, interventions, behavior change, costs, ROI), ensuring consistency across the portfolio and no overlap with other programs and initiatives. It will also involve an engagement and communication strategy across various leadership teams in the enterprise to ensure widespread awareness and collaboration.
Create and drive strategies for highly complex and broad reaching programs or initiatives through multiple directors and their work teams. Provides strategic leadership and execution of programs and processes. Has accountability for all aspects of a program or programs such as financial, regulatory, marketing, etc.
- Create and Maintain Performance Management process - build a new comprehensive process for operational and financial performance evaluation across all of CVS Health's Care Management programs, include new Transformation initiatives, in order to optimize the programs' performance and accurately explain the financial impact to the Aetna P/L. Requires collaboration with and buy in from direct team members, various internal partners (e.g., operations, data science, MEU, finance, etc.) up through senior leadership as well as pulling together data/reporting from multiple sources.
- Lead: Take on leadership role in cross functional workgroups, representing the PDVR Performance Management team across all Transformation initiatives, and leading a team to support the growing and unique needs of Transformation measurement. Need to actively develop team in a constantly changing atmosphere that will require creative use of resources.
- Set Targets - Work with Transformation leadership to set appropriate targets and KPIs for programs and hold them accountable to it.
- Report, Monitor, and Analyze: Develop, prepare and present reporting on program performance to both internal and external stakeholders. Proactively monitors and analyzes results; provides observations/insights on performance. Work with business partners on str
- Strategies to resolve issues and improve outcomes. Foster rapid test and learn environment.
- Communication, Collaboration & Verbal/Written Communication- Regularly interact with business senior leadership and collaborates with partners beyond immediate team within Aetna/CVS: Data Science, MEU, Synergy and Transformation project teams, finance, clinicians, medical policy teams, and most importantly, leadership teams across the Enterprise. Serve as connective tissue between analytics, operations, clinicians, finance, actuarial, and other internal collaborators/stakeholders. Build long-term relationships and review/consider all available information/data/reporting from all angles to incorporate into all work. Be able to translate our results/outcomes for different stakeholders
5-10 years of leadership, strategic partnership and performance management experience.
10-15 years of prior experience with medical economics, finance and/ or actuarial.
Prior experience with clinical products and Health Care industry knowledge.
Excellent communication skill both written and verbal. Able to conduct presentations and create reports.
Masters degree preferred. Additional Job Information: The location is nationwide. Primary location is Hartford, CT. Required Skills: Finance - Financing Aetnas Future, General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen, General Business - Turning Data into Information, Leadership - Driving Change Desired Skills: Leadership - Developing and Executing Strategy, Leadership - Driving Strategic and Organizational Agility, Leadership - Engaging and Developing People Functional Skills: Communication - Communication Development - Executive level presentations Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft PowerPoint, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.