Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Third Party Risk Senior Security AdvisorPrimary Location: Denver, Colorado
Additional Locations: CO-Denver Apply
- Provides direct information security training to all employees, contractors, alliances, and other third parties
- Lead security teams in optimally adapting to and applying rapidly changing security technology to business needs
- Coordinates internal and external audits and follow up with implementation, based audit recommendations
- Serves as an internal information security consultant to the organization
- Ensures awareness of organization’s information security policies and procedures among employees, contractors, alliances and other third parties
- Initiates, facilitates, and promotes activities to champion information security awareness within the organization
- Participates in the activities of the Information Security Committee with respect to the organization's information security program
- Communicates unresolved information security exposures, misuse, or non-compliance situations to senior management
- Leads and directs a team to promote optimal performance and engagement.
- 7 years’ experience in a health care delivery system role with accountability for business results.
- 5 years of Resource Management experience (people and projects)
- 5 years’ experience working with security-related regulatory matters
- Experience in security concepts, technologies (hardware and software) and functionalities embedded in infrastructure environments
- Professional certification preferred (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CCO, CISM, SANS-GIAC).
- Bachelor's degree desired or equivalent work experience.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna, a CVS Health Company’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.