Web DeveloperPrimary Location: Denver, CO
Additional Locations: CO-Denver Apply
Aetna Digital seeks to change the way individuals manage their healthcare by focusing on the features that matter to our customers, building software in a modern, lean way, and deploying continuously into the cloud. As part of the team building the health.aetna.com web application, we help our members effectively find the care they need.
64668Fundamental Components: The web teams are responsible for building the best experience possible for the millions of members using our Aetna Health website. You will work alongside other engineers and with the product and design teams to consistently deliver new features. You will also work to refactor existing code in order to bring greater stability and scalability for our application as our membership continues to increase.
In any given day you will:
- Contribute code and tests according to criteria established by our product team
- Work with product to break down and plan sprint work to help us achieve our long term goals
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and support our application in production
- Actively seek opportunities to mentor less experienced team members
- Solve complex problems using best practices and advocate for the adoption of strong software architecture
- 3+ years of professional experience with modern frameworks, at least some of which is in ReactJS and Redux
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience translating large features into software design
- Familiarity with Agile/SAFe software development principles
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of accessibility in web applications
Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.