Sr. Software Devel. Engineer in Test - MobilePrimary Location: Denver, CO
Additional Locations: CO-Denver Apply
CVS Health /Aetna is taking on a major initiative to redesign and rebuild many of its customer facing digital assets. This effort will include a completely new approach to developing software within Aetna, using the latest design approaches, technologies, and processes. Aetna Digital is a "startup like" business unit within Aetna, which will design, build and deliver a completely new and integrated digital experience for our users.
Come Join Aetna Digital!
5-8 years of experience in a Software Quality/ SW Engineering in Test position
Experience on the implementation and execution of automation testing and coverage that ensures the delivery of a high-quality user experience for web, mobile, iOS, Android platforms
Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in an Agile Scrum Team environment
Contribute to the quality engineering activities throughout every phase of the SDLC requirements, design, development and testing
Promote proper implementation of Agile SAFe techniques and Principals for sprint planning and estimation
Ensure the test coverage and execution of Unit, Integration, Acceptance, System, Regression and UAT are met
Experience with security concepts and best practices to protect PII
Understanding of Networking fundamentals
Evaluate and record the test results and log issues in a test management tool
Monitor project progress and ensure timely deliveries
Review final deliverables to ensure they meet expected quality standards
Evaluate the efficiency of existing QA processes and recommend improvements
Collaborate with engineering on a multi-platform test automation framework by working with best of breed technologies, practices and tools
Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Build framework
• Knowledge of front end testing/and Front End programming languages
• This job requires to work in both Android and iOS at the same time, so someone who is open to working in multiple dev/testing environments
• Test Cases Preparation and Automation Test Frameworks
• Test processes, strategies and approaches
• Good understanding of TDD execution and Approach
• Native mobile language, Swift and/or Kotlin/Java
• Automation Test framework tools, scripting experience using; Selenium, Node.js, Ruby, Javescript, Angular JS, API, JSON, XML, preferred experience with Espresso and Kotlin with Android and Swift /XCUITest for iOS.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Dollar-for-dollar match up-to 5% of your 401(k) contributions!
- Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
- Gym / Showers / Towel Service
- Monthly Chair Massages
- Aetna-sponsored refreshments, Wednesday lunches, etc.
- Up-to 3K a year toward tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.