Senior UX DesignerPrimary Location: Denver, CO
Additional Locations: CO-Denver, MA-Burlington Apply
Aetna’s mandate is to transform health and wellness by creating products that combine high consumer engagement and best-in-class experience. The team is responsible for Aetna's digital transformation and all digital products, as well as the development and execution of the digital roadmap. A key part of our mission is to build an integrated platform that enables us to deliver products that drive engagement and revolutionize health and wellness. We want you to be part of the team that’s building this next-generation platform.
Aetna Digital is an energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the larger Aetna Enterprise. We want you to bring your talent and expertise and drive the change that the health care industry is ready for.
Come Join Aetna Digital!
66425Fundamental Components: Role Overview
We are looking for an experienced Senior UX Designer for either our Denver, CO or Burlington, MA office. You’ll work alongside talented and passionate teammates from diverse backgrounds. Together, you’ll identify customer problems or opportunities, develop the strategic UX vision, and communicate that narrative across the business. You’ll lead cross-functional teams through a user-centered design approach, both hands-on and through facilitation. This work will culminate in the execution of wireframes, prototypes, and user experiences that validate the strategy, hypotheses, and business/user goals.
What You’ll Do
- Utilize user-centered design approaches to define the customer problem/opportunity with cross-functional teams
- Develop the UX strategy and vision, and communicate and coordinate UX strategy with cross-functional teams
- Lead design thinking exercises such as design workshops
- Develop concepts, wireframes, and prototypes, through facilitation and hands-on work
- Partner with Product Design to ensure a user-centered solution from prototype through release
- 8+ years' experience crafting user-centered experiences for complex consumer-facing products and/or business intelligence tools
- Ability to collaborate with partners and stakeholders to develop and articulate detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet these requirements
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, design thinking, planning and conducting user research, rapid prototyping, user testing, and heuristic analysis
- Extensive experience in iOS, Android/Material design, and responsive web design best practices
- Solid understanding of WCAG best practices
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and partners
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Miro and a willingness to try new tools
- Agile or SAFe experience
- An online portfolio showcasing a wide range of UX/UI work
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.