Senior UX Designer - 67544BRPrimary Location: Denver, CO
Additional Locations: CO-Denver, MA-Burlington Apply
Aetna Digital is an energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the larger Aetna Enterprise. We want you to bring your talent and expertise and drive the change that the health care industry is ready for.
67544Fundamental Components: Role Overview
We are looking for an experienced Senior UX Designer for our Denver, CO office. You’ll work alongside talented and passionate teammates from diverse backgrounds. Together, you’ll identify customer problems or opportunities, develop the strategic UX vision, and communicate that narrative across the business. You’ll lead cross-functional teams through a user-centered design approach, both hands-on and through facilitation. This work will culminate in the execution of wireframes, prototypes, and user experiences that validate the strategy, hypotheses, and business/user goals.
What You’ll Do
- Utilize user-centered design approaches to define the customer problem/opportunity with cross-functional teams
- Develop the UX strategy and vision, and communicate and coordinate UX strategy with cross-functional teams
- Lead design thinking exercises such as design workshops
- Develop concepts, wireframes, and prototypes, through facilitation and hands-on work
- Partner with Product Design to ensure a user-centered solution from prototype through release
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.