Senior iOS Engineer - 66516BRPrimary Location: Denver, CO
Additional Locations: CO-Denver Apply
Aetna Digital seeks to change the way individuals manage their healthcare by focusing on the features that matter to our customers, building software in a modern, lean way, and deploying continuously into the cloud. As part of an engineering team building the products supporting Aetna Digital, we help our members effectively find the care they need.
What You'll Do
The engineering teams are responsible for building the best experience possible for the millions of members using our Aetna Health website and mobile apps. You will work alongside other engineers and with the product and design teams to consistently deliver new features. You will also work to refactor existing code in order to bring greater stability and scalability for our application as our membership continues to increase.
66516Fundamental Components: In any given day you will:
* Contribute code and tests according to criteria established by our product team
* Monitor, troubleshoot, and support our application in production
* Seek opportunities to enhance the stability, performance, maintainability, and extensibility of our application Background Experience: Required
* 4+ years native iOS development
* Proficient with Swift
* Understanding of UIKit, Foundation, and other core iOS frameworks
* Experience with writing unit tests
* Familiarity with Agile/SAFe software development principles
* Familiarity using RESTful APIs
* Knowledge of MVC and MVVM patterns
* Knowledge of iPhone accessibility features
* Knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins or Circle CI Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.