Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Principal Software Engineer in Test~ (UI Test - Aetna Health) ~66675BRPrimary Location: Denver, Colorado
Additional Locations: CO-Denver Apply
Aetna's mandate is to transform health and wellness via products that enable consumer engagement and a best-in-class experience. This team is responsible for Aetna's digital strategy and all digital products; as well as the development roadmap and execution of the roadmap. A key part of this team is to build an integrated platform and underlying products to drive engagement and revolutionize health and wellness.
Aetna is taking on a major initiative to redesign and rebuild many of its customer facing digital assets. This effort will include a completely new approach to developing software within Aetna, using the latest design approaches, technologies, and processes. Aetna Digital is a newly formed startup like business unit within Aetna, which will design, build and deliver a completely new and integrated digital experience for our users.
Come Join Aetna Digital!
- 7-10 of experience in a Software Quality/ SW Engineering in Test position
- Experience on the implementation and execution of automation testing and coverage that ensures the delivery of a high quality user experience for web, mobile, iOS, Android platforms
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in an Agile Scrum Team environment
- Contribute to the quality engineering activities throughout every phase of the SDLC requirements, design, development and testing
- Promote proper implementation of Agile SAFe techniques and Principals for sprint planning and estimation
- Ensure the test coverage and execution of Unit, Integration, Acceptance, System, Regression and UAT are met
- Experience with security concepts and best practices to protect PII
- Understanding of Networking fundamentals
- Evaluate and record the test results and log issues in a test management tool
- Monitor project progress and ensure timely deliveries
- Review final deliverables to ensure they meet expected quality standards
- Evaluate the efficiency of existing QA processes and recommend improvements
- Collaborate with engineering on a multi-platform test automation framework by working with best of breed technologies, practices and tools
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Build framework
- 7-10 years software project life cycle experience with concentration in quality assurance.
- Knowledge of front end testing/and Front End programming languages
- This job requires to work in both Android and iOS at the same time, so someone who is open to working in multiple dev/testing environments
- Test Cases Preparation and Automation Test Frameworks
- Test processes, strategies and approaches
- Good understanding of TDD execution and Approach
- Native mobile language, Swift and/or Kotlin/Java
- Automation Test framework tools, scripting experience using Espresso, Swift, Selenium, Node.js, Ruby, Kotlin, Angular JS, API, JSON, XML
- Agile/Scrum experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Additional Job Information: Dollar-for-dollar match up-to 5% of your 401(k) contributions!
Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
Gym / Showers / Towel Service
Monthly Chair Massages
Aetna-sponsored refreshments, Wednesday lunches, etc.
Up-to 3K a year toward tuition reimbursement
Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences
Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.