Implementation Manager - 62408BRPrimary Location: Downers Grove, IL
Additional Locations: CO-Denver, IL-Downers Grove Apply
The Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for managing new client implementations;
- Manages / owns the client relationship during the implementation process.
- Tracks, manages all internal work streams to maintain projects, discipline and timelines.
- Managing several large clients at once, and driving the implementation work on a prescribed timeline
- Establishing and managing the overall implementation project plan, including deadlines and milestones, and presents to clients at weekly progress discussions
- Works with all required internal departments and personnel to set up clients for service.
62408Fundamental Components: The Implementation Manager is a highly visible, critical role at ActiveHealth. You will work with all levels of people across the organization, including senior leadership. Most critical to your role will be the client relationship you will build and own during the implementation. After the sale is completed, the Implementation Manager becomes the face of ActiveHealth for the client, and their primary resource. You will need to be confident and professional in your approach in order to build the foundation for a long ActiveHealth relationship with our new clients.
The Implementation Team has an excellent track record for delivering quality service to our clients, both external and internal. We are very experienced, and have a great reputation across the organization. This is due to the professionalism, dedication, and strong work the team has performed for years. We have very little turnover as most people truly enjoy working on this dynamic team. You will be one of 5 Implementation Managers on the team. There are other roles on the team that the Manager partners with during client implementations.
The successful Implementation Manager embraces the work, utilizes their team for support, and works independently to ensure the project stays on track. We need someone who can hit the ground running, be independent, professional, a self-starter, have a big picture but detail oriented view and approach. The Implementation of new clients is challenging work, always busy, and ever-changing. New clients, new products and the work required to pull it all together is challenging but rewarding. ActiveHealth’s products work to help people live healthier lives – and when they are set up correctly by the Implementation Team, we help tremendously in this effort. Background Experience:
- Experience with Wellness, Well-being, or Health care preferred.
- Professional, experienced demeanor required.
- Proven track record leading or managing large projects.
- Outstanding communication skills - relating to all levels of an organization.
- Project Management (non-IT) experience highly desired.
- Comfort with a consultative approach with clients.
- Highly skilled in meeting project milestones and negotiating for resources.
- Ability to prioritize work and perform independently.
- Team environment of support but independent day to day functionality is critical to success.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and clients simultaneously.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.