Adobe Analytics Technical Specialist - 60399BRPrimary Location: Denver, CO
Additional Locations: CO-Denver, MA-Burlington, MA-Wellesley Apply
Aetna's mandate is to transform health and wellness via products that enable consumer engagement and a best-in-class experience. This team is responsible for Aetna's digital strategy and all digital products; as well as the development roadmap and execution of the roadmap. A key part of this team is to build an integrated platform and underlying products to drive engagement and revolutionize health and wellness.
Aetna is taking on a major initiative to redesign and rebuild many of its customer facing digital assets. This effort will include a completely new approach to developing software within Aetna, using the latest design approaches, technologies, and processes. Aetna Digital is a newly formed startup like business unit within Aetna, which will design, build and deliver a completely new and integrated digital experience for our users.
Come Join Aetna Digital!
The Aetna Digital Analytics organization is dedicated to maximizing the benefits from utilizing applied mathematics concepts to our clickstream data in order to better understand our members digital needs. Leveraging cutting edge technology and analytics, as a Senior Adobe Technical Specialist you will lead the continued development of the tracking plan, advise on strategy related to instrumentation based on analytics/reporting goals, assist and support developers in the instrumentation process through meetings/chat/documentation, train developers and report writers on Adobe on a stakeholder by stakeholder basis.
With support this individual will be comfortable taking the lead on developing and guiding instrumentation strategy for the Adobe product in order to generate and analyze clickstream data to assess Aetna Digital products and programs. Fundamental Components include but are not limited to:
- Supporting engineers in the instrumentation process through developing and maintaining the tracking plan/BRD
-Guiding Product in the development of tracking requirement documents and translating those documents into technical specifications for instrumentation
- Trouble shooting issues as they arise within scrum teams doing the instrumentation work
- Guiding instrumentation strategy overall as it relates to getting the most value out of the Adobe tool, and utilizing it for its strengths while avoiding/risk proofing weaknesses
- Investigates and evaluates the application of various analytics solutions to most effectively meet business needs, outside the scope of the Adobe tool when necessary.
- Documents methods and specifications clearly; contributes to presentation of results, findings and conclusions to constituents.
- Manages personal resources efficiently to complete assigned projects accurately and on time.
- Willing to learn new techniques, tools and approaches and in turn train others on these skills.
- Participates in the development of project plans and timelines.
- Responsible for commitments to quality and on-time deliverables.
- Motivated and is willing to understand and probe into technical details and data irregularities. Background Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience with an emphasis on writing technical documentation for Adobe Analytics: Adobe Premium, (Omniture, Sitecatalyst /DTM/Target/etc.
- Professional Adobe Analytics report development, reporting requirements, debugging related skill sets required with 1+ years development.
- Experience with Mobile and/ or Web application projects
- Able to interpret technical documentation with Developers.
-Create and write training materials for new developers.
- Experience with a variety of data warehousing applications and tools is a plus (Hadoop, Hive, Netezza, MS SQL Server, etc)
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills. Able to present to various audiences.
-- Able to a work in a team environment.
- Location is Denver, CO or Boston, MA. Additional Job Information:
Dollar-for-dollar match up-to 6% of your 401(k) contributions!
Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO
Gym / Showers / Towel Service
Monthly Chair Massages
Aetna-sponsored refreshments, Wednesday lunches, etc.
$200/yr towards wellness - gym membership, fitbit, treadmill
Up-to 5K a year toward tuition reimbursement
Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.