TX STAR+PLUS Sr. Director, Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) (68402BR)Primary Location: Dallas, TX
Additional Locations: TX-Dallas Apply
Provides strategic leadership and execution of AETNA's Texas STAR+PLUS and STAR Kids Service Coordination teams. Has accountability for all aspects of service coordination for LTSS members, including highly complex and broad reaching programs and initiatives.that include medical, behavioral, and social determinates of health services. Responsible for comprehensive care coordination ensuring that members holistic health needs are met in a caring and culturally sensitive manner.
- Lead strategies to establish service coordination in fulfillment of STAR+PLUS stated objectives as set forth by HHSC.
- Build a culture of continuous improvement to improve performance results and organization effectiveness
- Lead team of service coordination managers, supervisors, and staff responsible for day-to-day execution of member assessments, service plans. disease management, and coordination of care.
- Ensure compliance of contract requirements through goal setting and measurement of activities through dashboards and goal setting,
- Effectively influence and clearly communicate with business partners across a highly matrixed organization.
- Develop business plans and set strategic direction for staff and business partners
- Develop and manage projects, people, customer expectations and business priorities to achieve replicable, executable programs and solutions that align with business unit strategic direction
- Collaborate with business partners across the enterprise in the development, implementation and evaluation of projects and programs
- Drive and support accountability for the health plan’s LTSS functions including organization, budget, and/or financial implications
- Identify gaps in processes or organization; develop and implement solutions
- 10+ years of leadership experience
- 10-15 years of prior relevant experience, with at least 5 years of Medicaid experience
- Health Care industry knowledge
- Bachelor's degree/specialized training/relevant professional qualification
- Advanced degree preferred; equivalent industry experience is acceptable
Required Skills: Finance - Delivering Profit and Performance, General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen, Leadership - Developing and Executing Strategy Desired Skills: Finance - Managing Aetnas Risk, General Business - Maximizing Work Practices, Leadership - Creating a World Class Workforce Functional Skills: Government Relation - State, Leadership - Profit & Loss Accountability, Management - Management - Health Care Delivery Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft SharePoint, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.