TX STAR+PLUS Sr. Business/Process ConsultantPrimary Location: Dallas, TX
Additional Locations: TX-Dallas, TX-Ennis, TX-Grand Prairie, TX-Greenville, TX-Irving, TX-McKinney, TX-Plano, TX-Terrell Apply
Oversees the implementation of information strategy and development of information products to ensure operational objectives and other strategic business initiatives are met.
- Oversees and or assists project team with creating complex queries, complex technical programming, and complex applications.
- Works with advisers from key functional areas to understand potential project impact on the organization, align project work, and execute activities accordingly
- Presents to internal/external customers, constituents and business partners, strong business as well as systems knowledge and can perform reasonability checks.
- Oversees the analysis, planning, design and development being performed by project team to support accurate maintenance of support systems for business areas. Influences change or enhancements to business processes, policies and system infrastructure to improve information quality, availability and access.
- Develops and participates in presentation and consultation to existing and prospective customers, business partners and internal business areas on information services, capabilities and performance results.
- Negotiates resources in peer organizations to meet high priority department objectives.
- Proactively evaluates project activities, builds contingency plans, executes corrective action, and monitors issue resolution to mitigate risks such as scope and/or budget variances
- Manages budget, plans and expenses.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 3-5 years of data interpretation and analysis experience.
- 3-5 years of project management experience.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated leadership
- 3-5 years of process consulting/management consulting experience
- Lean, Six-Sigma or other process improvement/process design experience a must.
- Advanced level understanding of how managed care organization works, ability to work in a matrixed environment and drive continuous improvement across different functions from operations to clinical.
- Data savvy with a knack for solving problems driven from data and analytics.
- Power Excel user, ability to analyze data and convert to actionable insights.
- SQL experience is a plus.
- Computer literacy and demonstrated proficiency is required in order to navigate through internal/external computer systems, and MS Office Suite applications including Visio, Word and Excel.
Required Skills: Technology - Developing Competitive Technology and Architecture, Technology - Leveraging Technology, Technology - Selecting and Applying Technology Solutions Desired Skills: General Business - Applying Reasoned Judgment, General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Consulting for Solutions Technology Experience: Database - SQL Server, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft SharePoint, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Visio, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.