TX STAR+PLUS Pharmacy Director/ManagerPrimary Location: Dallas, TX
Additional Locations: TX-Dallas Apply
- Develops and leads clinical pharmacy organization.
- Selects and builds strong team through training, diverse assignments, coaching, risk-taking, empowerment, performance management and other development techniques.
- Achieves financial results consistent with KPM objectives.
- Champions strategic direction and tactical game plans for delivery of pharmaceutical care.
- Directs and changes enhancements to business processes, policies, and infra-structure to improve operational efficiency.
- Plans and executes clinical pharmacy budget.
- Participates in and influences external and internal pharmaceutical/health development efforts.
- Actively supports Aetna sales and on-going customer relations efforts.
- 5+ years managed care pharmacy experience or completion of the Aetna Pharmacy Residency Program or completion of the Assistant Clinical Pharmacy Manager Program.
- 5+ years administrative experience
- A current, unrestricted clinical license(s) to practice is required; must be a registered Pharmacist in TX.
- Degree in Pharmacy; minimum B.S. Pharmacy degree required; Pharm D is preferred.
- Business degree a plus.
- Minimum of a B.S. Pharmacy degree required; Pharm D. is preferred.
- Computer literacy and demonstrated proficiency is required in order to navigate through internal/external computer systems, and MS Office Suite applications, including Word and Excel.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.